Once in a lifetime we all want to experience a luxury vacation which should include everything from shopping to adventure to soothing views. And for a quintessential holiday Dubai (UAE) is one of the most preferred destinations. Traditionally Dubai’s lure for tourists was only based on shopping mall, but today this energetic and rising city has way beyond to offer. With great hospitality, endless beaches, unmatched art alleys, Atlantis theme park, world largest building, striking fountain show and thrilling Ferrari rides, Dubai can be the best holiday destination you should plan for. However, there are few things you need to know and consider for a perfectly planned holiday.
First thing to consider is the climate when planning a trip to Dubai, unless you are a shopaholic and doesn’t care about hot climate, summer can be a choice. However, October to April is the ideal time to explore Dubai when the weather is finest and excitement is highest. Dubai’s shopping festival held during January and February, so flight and hotel bookings need to be locked much prior travelling. You can opt for a vacation package that offers the convenience of booking various aspects of your tour with single transaction along with attractive deals. For hotel reservation you can trust booking.com that has widest range of hotels to choose from in Dubai.
If you enjoy breathtaking water rides and marine life then Atlantis theme park is something you cannot afford to miss. Atlantis theme park is loaded with activities like Swim with Dolphin, Lost Chamber Aquarium, Atlantis Water Park, Atlantis Aquarium Dives, Sea Lion Point and more. This place has fun-packed activities for both adult and kids, so it is better to book your tickets to Atlantis theme park in advance. Make sure the ticket package include park entrance fee, inclusive of taxes and service charges, parking and pick and drop at your convenience.
For sightseeing, best option is to book your tickets with big bus who expertise in offering day and night tours in Dubai with many free inclusions. Especially the night tour is very beautiful which last for about 3 hours. In fact, that is the perfect time to enjoy the illumination Dubai’s tall buildings with live commentary on the interesting history of city. Apart from sightseeing you must visit Ferrari world of Abu Dhabi, which is supposed to be the largest indoor theme part in world and world fastest roller coaster ride “Formula Rossa is also here! To grab the fun you must book the tickets beforehand and for luxurious treatment go with the VIP admission.
- Decent clothing is entertained, beach wear are only for beaches.
- Alcohol and drug in public places are restricted.
- Public display of affection is strictly not prohibited.
- Check before clicking pictures, there are many place where taking pictures is not allowed.
- Always carry required medicines along, as many prescribed medicine in other country might be banned in Dubai.
- Smoking inside the mall and government building is restricted.
- Make sure to mention your food requirement in package especially if you are a vegetarian.
- Transportation cost can be little high in Dubai; however metro rails are cheaper that can directly connect you to malls, Palm Island and many other places.
- Heavy fine can be charged for any rule breaking.